DataSight provides accurate and precise geospatial mapping services for critical infrastructure. We have work flows starting with traditional or GPS survey control through ground & UAS based imagery and LiDAR to produce robust site measurement coverage. We can provide completed LiDAR site scanning both inside and outside of the facility. Our data is refined into bare earth models, hillshade and aspect visualizations, as well as 2d polylines and 3D digital terrain models (DTM). Our geospatial products are rigorously quality controlled with strict analytical processes conducted by industry professionals, certified photogrammetrist, and professional land surveyors. We produce detailed final analysis which documents the project from site control through our entire process including quality control reports.
Our geospatial experts also provide the complete range of unmanned surface vessel (USV) based bathymetric measurements for reservoirs, canals and rivers. DataSight hydrography teams deploy multi-beam, side scan, and underwater LiDAR to provide accurate imaging and mapping surfaces of below water features such as bridge piers, sediment accumulation or scour. Our data experts can “fuse” above water LiDAR and Imagery mapping of terrain and facilities with underwater Bathymetry mapping of water body bottoms, underwater structures and canal linings. Our analysis can determine both position and condition while our measurement professionals work safely onshore.
We provide comprehensive integrated data for critical infrastructure including:
- Dams and Levees
- Flood Diversion Structures and Canal Systems
- Department of Defense and Industrial Facilities
- Rail, Bridge, Roadway and Tunnels
- Rock fall risk mitigation
- Ports and Airports
Our Deliverable Products Include:
- Thermography Studies and Inspections
- LiDAR mapping, bare earth mapping, aspect, curvature and digital terrain models
- Terrestrial, mobile and UAS survey grade LiDAR systems for mapping complex structures and facilities.
- High Resolution Imagery (up to 100 MP) and orthographic imagery mapping
- Multi-Spectral for vegetation health analysis