To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
DataSight, Inc. is seeking an Arizona Market Leader. DataSight is seeking an experienced Arizona Market Leader to focus on Arizona public, private and utility clients. The Arizona Market Leader will work with the DataSight Technology and Data Integration Team offering a variety of services to our clients. The Arizona Market Leader shall possess strong entrepreneur, communication and negotiation skills that focus on building sustainable client relationships. They must have strong leadership and collaboration capabilities, excellent communication skills, be focused on continuous improvement and Integration innovation, and have a strong attention to detail while delivering high quality work to our clients.
This position will lead and execute a variety of geospatial sales opportunities. This position will lead sales efforts to identify and deliver DataSight solutions to our clients with a strong emphasis on teamwork, customer commitment, industry best practices, and continuous improvement.
The Arizona Market Leader will be responsible for creating a territory sales plan; incorporating sales enablement of internal channel partners, targeted account plans, and field marketing strategy.
This person will play a key role in developing new business and managing key utility and unregulated energy accounts working directly with DataSight leadership to rapidly expand the Arizona office. This position will be responsible for implementing a structured sales plan aimed at generating new business, and to build strong, trust-based relationships with customer decision makers.
- Identify new business opportunities for utility solutions with current and prospective utility clients in order to drive pipeline growth
- Work is reviewed for technical compliance and conformity with local/state agency regulations and standards
- Collaborate internally with other DataSight business units and regional offices, with an external focus to maximize existing client opportunities and develop new clients
- Collaborate with business development managers, business line leads, project managers, and proposal production staff on client proposals, RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Utilize CRM for forecasting opportunities, contact management, sales notes, and campaign follow up
- Identify and align DataSight capabilities to current market trends, informing offering creation and iteration. Develop and maintain high level of solution competency.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Attend and participate in professional associations. Strive for leadership role in select professional associations.
- Build relationships with clients at highest possible corporate level.
- Lead annual marketing and sales planning process for region.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Execute assigned reporting – forecasting, expense, activity, etc.
- Minimum 8-10 years related professional experience in marketing and business development/sales with at least 5 years of utility industry specific experience.
- A PLS or PE is preferred but not required.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; and the ability to clearly and effectively present complex information to all levels of employees, management, and clients.
- Must have expert knowledge in the use of basic computer software (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- CRM experience required
- Demonstrated solution selling capability inclusive of services and technology
- Understand the core functions and business models of public, private and utility clients
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team selling environment
- Must be proactive and organized
- Must be a creative problem solver
Job Business Development/Sales
Primary Location Phoenix, AZ
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
DataSight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. DataSight is a background screening, drug-free workplace.