Please send resume to email@example.com
The DataSight business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering solutions to our client’s programs. DataSight develops high-value UAS based data workflows for customers within the Power/Utility, Environmental, Oil/Gas, and Infrastructure Markets. We utilize a combination of advanced sensor capabilities and unique data production solutions to meet complex project challenges.
Develop, maintain, and advance client relationships through sales strategies and client contacts, resulting in new contracts and added value for our clients. Consistently advocates and adheres to sales process and procurement integrity guidelines. Responsible for development and management of sales pursuits / relationships and presentation efforts.
- Partners with Regional Management to identify new developments within the target markets and proposes growth-related initiatives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients and internal operations, and inside sales team, cultivates new clients.
- Assumes primary responsibility for client relationships and sales strategies.
- Leads development of sales strategies and capture plans working closely with sales and operations throughout the sales process.
- Tracks and shares client relationship developments and prospects.
- Maintains and enforces client confidentiality, procurement integrity, gatekeeper approval, and company Identity Program compliance.
- Leads pricing strategy development and pricing review and develops bid & proposal estimates.
- Negotiates contracts through collaboration with and support from operations, legal, risk, and accounting.
- Works with sales and operations teams to assess resource availability and assemble project teams.
- BS or BA required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in professional consulting
- 5 years minimum experience in business development in the US
- Project Management experience preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the USA for any employer other than your current employer
Will at times involve travel to client sites, which may require exposure to temperature extremes. Will occasionally require the use and wear of personal protective equipment such as fire-retardant clothing, hearing and eye protection, hard hats and steel-toed boots. Will sometimes require moderate physical exertion to include climbing stairs/ladders, entering confined spaces, or walking the property of a job site. Most physical requirements are limited to standard office needs (sitting/standing for extended periods of time, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting of less than 20lbs frequently, etc...)
DataSight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. DataSight is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location: United States
Travel: Yes, 25% of the Time
Job posting date: August 5, 2018