Please send resume to email@example.com
The DataSight business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering solutions to our client’s programs. DataSight develops high-value UAS based data workflows for customers within the Power/Utility, Environmental, Oil/Gas, and Infrastructure Markets. We utilize a combination of advanced sensor capabilities and unique data production solutions to meet complex project challenges.
Develops, maintains, and advances client relationships through sales strategies and client contacts, resulting in new contracts and added value for our clients. Consistently advocates and adheres to sales process and procurement integrity guidelines. Responsible for development and management of sales pursuits/relationships and presentation efforts.
Partners with Regional Management to identify new developments within multiple markets and proposes growth-related initiatives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients, operations, and inside sales team; cultivates new clients.
- Assumes primary responsibility for client relationships and sales strategies.
- Leads development of sales strategies, win plans, and go/no-go decisions, working closely with inside sales and operations throughout sales process.
- Tracks and shares client relationship developments with sales team through call reports and sales database entries.
- Maintains and enforces client confidentiality, procurement integrity, gatekeeper approval, and company Identity Program compliance.
- Leads pricing strategy development and pricing review and develops bid & proposal estimates.
- Works with sales and operations teams to assess resource availability and assemble project teams.
- BS or BA in engineering, construction, or related field required
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience required
- Previous business development experience
- 5 years large project/program management experience preferred
Will at times involve travel to client sites, which may require exposure to temperature extremes. Will occasionally require the use and wear of personal protective equipment such as fire-retardant clothing, hearing and eye protection, hard hats and steel-toed boots. Will sometimes require moderate physical exertion to include climbing stairs/ladders, entering confined spaces, or walking the property of a job site. Most physical requirements are limited to standard office needs (sitting/standing for extended periods of time, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting of less than 20lbs frequently, etc...)
DataSight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. DataSight is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location: United States
Travel: Yes, 25% of the Time
Job posting date: August 5, 2018