The DataSight business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering solutions to our client’s programs. DataSight develops high-value UAS based data workflows for customers within the Power/Utility, Environmental, Oil/Gas, and Infrastructure Markets. We utilize a combination of advanced sensor capabilities and unique data production solutions to meet complex project challenges.
DataSight is seeking a problem solving, positive, energetic Crew Chief who will be able to follow instructions as well as think independently.
- This position may include work as the leader of a two-person crew and in many instances act as a one-person crew.
- Candidates should be well-organized and produce quality field notes daily.
- Projects include: UAS control support, Construction Staking, Utility surveys, 3D scanning, Horizontal and Vertical control surveys, Topographic surveys, Boundary and ALTA/NSPS surveys.
- Experience with or ability to learn the use of 3D scanners is a plus.
- FAA Part 107 PIC is a plus
- Candidates must be proficient with the following:
- Trimble data collectors
- Trimble Robotic total Stations
- Trimble GPS Receivers
- VRS Network
- Digital Levels
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Qualifications: 10 years of field survey experience and at least 5 years of experience as a Crew Chief, or equivalent knowledge.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather and carry up to 50lbs.
- Willingness to travel for up to two weeks at a time throughout the United States.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record is required. DMV will be checked and monitored.
- Candidate must have OSHA 10 or be willing to obtain within 30 days after hire.
Will at times involve travel to client sites, which may require exposure to temperature extremes. Will occasionally require the use and wear of personal protective equipment such as fire-retardant clothing, hearing and eye protection, hard hats and steel-toed boots. Will sometimes require moderate physical exertion to include climbing stairs/ladders, entering confined spaces, or walking the property of a job site. Most physical requirements are limited to standard office needs (sitting/standing for extended periods of time, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting of less than 50lbs frequently, etc...)
DataSight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. DataSight is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Las Vegas, Nevada United States
Travel: Yes, 20% of the Time
Job Posting Date: 8/21/18