Please send resume to email@example.com
The DataSight business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering solutions to our client’s programs. DataSight develops high-value UAS based data workflows for customers within the Power/Utility, Environmental, Oil/Gas, and Infrastructure Markets. We utilize a combination of advanced sensor capabilities and unique data production solutions to meet complex project challenges.
This individual may have overall responsibility for safety, commercial, technical, contractual, budget and schedule activities and performance on small or mid-sized capital projects in support of heavy industry or they may have a multi-discipline leadership role with more emphasis on technical performance and design coordination under the direction of a Senior Project manager on large capital projects in support of heavy industry.
Duties may include:
- Development, fostering and management of client relationships; however, the role may require this individual to focus on managing multidiscipline engineering teams in the development of design deliverables.
- This individual may have responsibility for management and contract performance across multiple disciplines on small or midsized projects or technical performance management responsibilities on larger projects.
- Technical experience, an ability to coordinate and lead design efforts while meeting schedule and budget targets is key to success.
- Business acumen, solid leadership and organizational skills will serve this individual well in larger project settings and be a catalyst for growth opportunities.
- Mentor and train less experienced staff
Training and Experience
- This position requires a minimum of 10 years of experience as a Project Manager or project related experience.
- A BS or MS degree is required, and a professional registration or license is preferred.
Other Essential Functions
The successful candidate must have the ability to lead productive high performing teams which may include personnel from multiple disciplines, DataSight offices, vendor and Client organizations. Scope of projects could include, but would not be limited to, design, specification and/or installation, design of utilities, environmental systems, and infrastructure.
Will at times involve travel to client sites, which may require exposure to temperature extremes. Will occasionally require the use and wear of personal protective equipment such as fire-retardant clothing, hearing and eye protection, hard hats and steel-toed boots. Will sometimes require moderate physical exertion to include climbing stairs/ladders, entering confined spaces, or walking the property of a job site. Most physical requirements are limited to standard office needs (sitting/standing for extended periods of time, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting of less than 20lbs frequently, etc...)
DataSight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. DataSight is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location: United States
Travel: Yes, 25% of the Time
Job posting date: August 5, 2018