Please send resume to email@example.com
The DataSight business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering solutions to our client’s programs. DataSight develops high-value UAS based data workflows for customers within the Power/Utility, Environmental, Oil/Gas, and Infrastructure Markets. We utilize a combination of advanced sensor capabilities and unique data production solutions to meet complex project challenges.
The Project Manager reports directly to the DataSight Vice President level manager. Successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and successful delivery of utility projects regarding cost, schedule, safety, quality, and client satisfaction metrics. The successful candidate will supervise project staff and may perform other roles as necessary to facilitate program success for large regulated and non-regulated power utilities in the United States. This position requires proactive leadership and a team player who will work efficiently and communicate effectively with the owner, site hosts, funding agencies, contractors, and third-party stakeholders.
- Liaise with client to make sure client satisfaction is achieved
- Monitor the performance of the Program team members and ensure that the Client’s interests are protected in the performance of their duties.
- Rigorously adhere to all safety procedures and requirements.
- Manage and control project scope, schedule and budget to ensure that company’s commitments to the client are met while verifying that the project financial goals are met.
- Oversee the procurement activities of goods and services and support the preparation of proposals.
- Report on project progress regularly to senior management.
- Maintain quality control over daily work reports.
- Oversee the management of project documentation, including a complete file of financial, regulatory, vendor, client and internal communications on the project.
- Manage contract changes affecting budget and schedule.
- Perform constructability reviews of design packages, as required
- Prepare and implement project procedures, safety and quality plans, as required
- Assist with business development activities
- 7+ years of progressive project management experience required
- BS or MS in engineering or scientific discipline, or equivalent desirable
- Utility experience highly desirable
- PE and or PMP highly desirable
- Able and willing to work overtime
Will at times involve travel to client sites, which may require exposure to temperature extremes. Will occasionally require the use and wear of personal protective equipment such as fire-retardant clothing, hearing and eye protection, hard hats and steel-toed boots. Will sometimes require moderate physical exertion to include climbing stairs/ladders, entering confined spaces, or walking the property of a job site. Most physical requirements are limited to standard office needs (sitting/standing for extended periods of time, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting of less than 20lbs frequently, etc...)
DataSight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. DataSight is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location: United States
Travel: Yes, 25% of the Time
Job posting date: August 5, 2018