To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Current Project Coordination Roles & Responsibilities
The Survey Crew Member will work under the close supervision of the Survey Party Chief and will perform duties related to survey work as directed by the Survey Party Chief and Professional Land Surveyor. The work of the survey crew is physically demanding, this includes being able to lift up to 50 pounds. The candidate must be comfortable with typical work sites such as deserts, forests, residential construction sites, heavy and light surface street traffic conditions, close proximity to heavy construction equipment and any site condition related with heavy or light construction.
General instructions are received from a supervisor through discussions prior to beginning work; however, an employee in this class is expected to use considerable technical judgment in the conduct of field work. Work is reviewed through conversation, field checks, the analysis of field notes and computations and evaluation of completed work.
- Must have a valid Nevada Driver’s License
- Ability to work in a crew of two or more individuals as well as working solo for certain tasks;
- Professional and efficient interaction with team, staff, clients and public;
- Must be comfortable working in residential and commercial construction sites;
- Must be able to obtain OSHA 10 within 2 weeks of hire