How we manage data
Our process starts with the data needs of the customer. What format? What level of accuracy and precision? Is data security an issue? Then we start the process of finding the appropriate sensor will can collect that data and what unmanned system can safely position that sensor to collect that data. Once the data is collected, we reach into our tool box of GIS, CAD, modeling and business intelligence to develop a deliverable brings value to the customer. Not the status quo. Better and Safer.
Better, not equal:
- Between the dots: High resolution data means less reliance on interpolation and greater object definition makes AI/ML technologies effective and relevant.
- 4D Data: Using autonomous unmanned sensors provides the ability to consistently collect the same data set the can be compared to previous data sets. Rate and volume of change are now measurable and quantifiable once a day, once a year and everything in between.
- See the invisible: Thermal, sonar, multispectral and hyperspectral sensor technologies extend beyond human vision for new insights for infrastructure inspection.
- Human scale: UAVs replace the dull, dirty and dangerous jobs in a way that is safer than inspection personnel. UAVs also allow unique views at low altitude from both directly overhead (nadir) or oblique views to see the top and sides of objects.
- Digital twin: Not just a building or stockpile, but the entire site including topography, buildings, roads, powerlines, well pads, canals. The entire site in a that is scale appropriate to each task and each feature using a common geospatial coordinate system.
We have developed proprietary algorithms for construction surface models that improve traditional mapping methods with:
- 5X improvement in accuracy
- 99% better measurement coverage across site
- 24X increase in map production time to start earthmoving tasks
- On demand access to onsite survey-grade mapping
- Improved safety with reduced cost risk
- Fully scalable to enterprise solution with business analytics
Site Information Model (SIM) – The system of record for the construction asset life cycle
Every subdivision, airport, dam, powerline, pipeline, refinery and highway goes through the same construction asset life cycle process that begins with the planning, and ends with maintaining that infrastructure. Unmanned sensor role can add value and increase safety in each portion of the construction asset life cycle. Starting at planning and continuing through long-term asset management, unmanned sensors can increase efficiency and performance of construction efforts.