Jason R. Kack P.L.S., P.I.C.
Vice President of Project Delivery
As the Vice President of Project Delivery, Jason is responsible for development and management of our geospatial data processing teams. Mr. Kack is a Professional Land Surveyor with 25-year career in geospatial mapping and land surveying control for large projects. Mr. Kack has managed consulting teams with over 150 professionals in multiple office locations supporting a broad mix of market sectors within the client matrix. Jason’s focus on technology applications and developing work flows provide added value to our client’s projects.
- Published five times in national trade journals for technological innovation including GPS, LiDAR and 3D modeling.
- Expert in developing project approach and project execution for large complicated projects.
- Expertise in understanding data quality objectives and project risk mitigation.
- National and international work related to mapping and control projects.
- Leader in business planning efforts and budgeting exercises that include near-term and long-range goal setting, and key performance indicators.