As the Vice President of Project Delivery, Jason is responsible for development and management of our geospatial data processing teams. Mr. Kack is a Professional Land Surveyor with 25-year career in geospatial mapping and land surveying control for large projects. Mr. Kack has managed consulting teams with over 150 professionals in multiple office locations supporting a broad mix of market sectors within the client matrix. Jason’s focus on technology applications and developing work flows provide added value to our client’s projects.
- Published five times in national trade journals for technological innovation including GPS, LiDAR and 3D modeling.
- Expert in developing project approach and project execution for large complicated projects.
- Expertise in understanding data quality objectives and project risk mitigation.
- National and international work related to mapping and control projects.
- Leader in business planning efforts and budgeting exercises that include near-term and long-range goal setting, and key performance indicators.